Gantry cnc cutting machine -SteelTailor Daily Arts Cutting


Gantry cnc cutting machine -SteelTailor Daily Arts Cutting

SteelTailor gantry cnc cutting machine -Daily Arts Cutting

SteelTailor gantry cnc cutting machine -Daily Arts Cutting

I'm a graphic designer of  SteelTailor,  and of course I occasionally help decorate the office. For example, this wall is my works. The cool samples on the wall are cutting by SteelTailor G3-A gantry cutting machine and then spray painted. Very great! right? 


There are really many cutting samples like this.

Sometimes I will take some beautiful, small sample pieces home as craft ornaments. For example, this bear, it is cut by SteelTailor  Dragon III portable gantry cnc cutting machine, I think it is very cute, if it is a bit smaller, it can be used as a key chain, right?

As a gantry cnc plasma cutting machine manufacturers, SteelTailor will do this kind of sample cutting every day, some for testing new products, some for shipment inspections,  some for customers, and others like me - ---decoration needs. . .  SteelTailor  is walking steadily every day. As a member of this big family, I feel very happy.












评论

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Tube cutting machine? How to use POWER-ET?

Tube cutting machine? How to use POWER-ET?

SteelTailor POWER-ET – the best to use CNC plate and tube cutting machine